While over the last several months I’ve penned down essentials of men’s fashion, what’s kosher and what’s not, I thought I’d take a break from that conventional writing style today and list out 8 men’s fashion trends that are in effect right now. Here we go!:
1. Layering has become more popular. With men more inclined to show off their fashion versatility, layering has become a popular tool to express interest in different colors and patterns of clothing!
2. Increased use of pastel colors for both shirts and suits. And the wave of increased interest in different color combinations for men continues!
3. Especially during the spring and summer months, where lighter fabrics and more vibrant colors are often preferred, the madras cotton tie has become a spring and summer essential of many a man’s wardrobe, especially when worn with linen or cotton suits!
4. While seersucker suits have been a Southern staple for an eternity now, its proliferation in the north is more of a recent phenomenon, the success of which has been due to its laid back yet smart look!pocket square has not been dead, its pseudo-revival is definitely something worth monitoring.
6. Colorful socks with traditional suits have taken men’s fashion by storm!
7. Dressing like Chuck Norris. SWEETNESS
8. Dressing like Craig Sager. EVENT SWEETER.
If there are any trends you would like to add in, please feel free to comment!
Filed under: General dress, Suits Tagged: Chuck Norris, Color theory, Colorful socks men, Craig Sager, Dwayne Wade Fashion, Fashion, Madras Cotton ties, Men's fashion layering, pastel colors men, pocket squares, seersucker suits